Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green Bagels- my new St. Patrick's Day tradition!

Okay, so I didn't manage to find a pot of gold this St. Patrick's Day, but I did find a festive holiday treat at Bruegger's Bagels! It is too soon to tell, but I think they used some Luck O' The Irish in their ingredients.
I am a sucker for holidays, celebrations and any occasion to shake up the monotony of my daily life. Who doesn't love a reason to meet up with friends, dress up, and of course eat? I think that comes with having three sisters and living in a sorority. My sisters and I have a closet devoted to costumes for all occasions.

This morning I hopped in my green car, wearing my green shirt, green shoes and green purse. Just when I thought I couldn't get anymore festive walking into Bruegger's Bagels to devour a delicious Herby Turkey sandwich (with roasted turkey, light herb garlic cream cheese, sundried tomato spread, lettuce, & red onion), I spotted their green bagels for St. Patty's Day! I am borderline addicted to the Herby Turkey on a sun-dried tomato bagel, but I couldn't resist a taste of Bruegger's St. Patty's Day treat. It was fresh, chewy and delicious! I always appreciate restaurants and people finding fun and creative ways to celebrate. Enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment